We are recruiting undergraduate coders, testers, and trainers to help with the Integrated Genome Browser project during summer of 2020.
- Learn features and function of Integrated Genome Browser
- Use JIRA issue tracking software to identify and test newly added features
- Perform coding tasks using the Java programming language
- Help test newly added features following detailed instructions provided
- Serve as a teaching assistant for training events
To apply, please send the following materials to Dr. Ann Loraine – firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume (get help with this at https://career.uncc.edu/)
- Your transcript (if not a UNC Charlotte student)
- A brief cover letter summarizing why you want the position
- The position is hourly, 15 to 40 hours/week. (Part-time is an option depending on the candidate.)
- The hourly rate will depend on experience. Minimum wage is $15/hour.
- Position starts May 25 and ends Aug 7.